Wouldn't you love a chance to cuddle one of these furry darlings?
Major Australian Cities
The Great Barrier Reef
Papua New Guinea, Fiji, etc.
Current Special Offerings
There are enough things to do in Australia and New Zealand to keep you busy for a year, but most of us don't have the luxury of spending more than a few weeks on vacation, so we have to focus in on the high points. Here are a few of the "must sees", categorized by area:
- Queensland and The Great Barrier Reef
- Day trip to the Barrier Reef by high speed catamaran
- Day trip to Daintree Rainforest
- Day trip to Kuranda and the Tjabukai Aboriginal Dancers and Cultural Center
- The Outback and the Red Center
- Ayers Rock at sunrise and at sunset
- Aboriginal culture tours
- Take a Camel to Dinner
- Flying Doctor Service in Alice Springs
- School of the Air in Alice Springs
- The Northern Territory
- Sightseeing cruise of the harbor
- Tour the Opera House
- Visit The Rocks Area (home of the first settlement in Sydney)
- Guided climbing tour over the arch of the Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Day trip to the Blue Mountains
- Day trip to the Hunter Valley (wine country)
- Plus ... THE OLYMPICS (September, 2000) !!!
- Ride the "Puffing Billy" steam train to the Dandenongs
- Watch the fairy penguins return from the sea in the "Philip Island Penguin Parade"
- Kangaroo Island, Australia's "Nature Island"
- Barossa Valley (wine country)
- New Zealand
- Rotorua, home of Maori culture and thermal hot springs
- Waitomo and the Glow Worm Caves
- Milford Sound, New Zealand's answer to the fijords of Norway
- Queenstown - the place for adventure sports, like jetboats, whitewater rafting and bungee jumping! (or, for the less daring, enjoy a gondola ride or "flightseeing" trip)
- Franz Josef Glacier